Regulation Steel Competition Kettlebells - 35mm handle
Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Sport Kettlebells
Superior Performance, Durability, Balance & Feel
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell - 35mm handle diameter
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & manufacture of competition kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell.
Often copied, but never equalled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport kettlebell designs on the market. All Paradigm Pro® Elite kettlebells can be used for "fitness" or "girevoy sport" lifting.
Competition kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change you technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Hollow core kettlebell with no filler. Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ means no fillers, welded bases & no rattle from loose filler
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control with the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Single cast using gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, weak spots or welded handles
- Superior balance
- Each kettlebell is made to the highest tolerances
- Regulation 35mm handle diameter (33mm version also available)
- Handle is designed for use with or without chalk - handles are uncoated, bare metal so need for paint stripping or prepping
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition kettlebell designs
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell
- Meets all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards including GSU, AKA, IUKL & IKFF competition standards
- The Official Kettlebell of The Ice Chamber Kettlebell Girls Team - the most medalled kettlebell sport team in the western hemisphere!
- Regulation colors
There are no products matching the selection.